Heathen's Board Archives - 2009

MAY 14, 2009 to DEC 31, 2009

| Back To Heathen Board | Archives Menu |

Thu 31 Dec 2009 05:10:06
Name :Evil Hank
Email :tweetering
I signed up with Cox Cable in the early '90's.. when I was living in El Toro/Lake Forest.. Orange County.

I signed up with Cox before they were even ready to go public.

I had a TV problem today and they came out to fix it.. and they did. The problem was feedback from my computer modem. It seems I have to buy a new computer modem every couple of years.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is.... I don't know how I ever lived without cable TV and an internet connection.

Today, I cant live without either of them for 10min.

Wed 23 Dec 2009 10:09:19
Name :F. D. R.
Email :1935-37 SS New Deal Fight
Your Welcome Hank, but is was a near fight to the death to seal the deal.
Wed 23 Dec 2009 03:11:14
Name :Happy Hank
Email :yummy, yum, yum
I gots me some Social Security Check today... now I'm trying to decide between Colonel Sanders and Wienerschnitzel... LOL

Tue 22 Dec 2009 02:16:50
YIPEEEEE!!!... my Social Security check comes tomorrow!!

I'll be "eatin good in the neighborhood".

Evil Hank lubs eatin him some naughty food... LOL

Mon 21 Dec 2009 11:51:08
Name :Priscilla
Email :Elvis Commercials
Hey, Nearly every TV station I turn to has Christmas Songs by Elvis on the commercials. That's cool.
Mon 21 Dec 2009 05:44:29
Email :facing facts
Mousies don't lose their balance. I suspect he/she fell off the window-sill because she/he was dying from the food she/he was eating in my apt.

Hell... the only reason I'm alive from the food I eat is becaus only good people die young.. bad people live forever...

I guess if good people die young, I will live forever... I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Mon 21 Dec 2009 05:30:02
I know you lub hearing about my every day life.. so here is somethin else....

Two weeks ago I was laying on my couch, minding my own business, watching TV.

Out of the corner of my eye (peripheral vision) I saw movement... I turned my head and saw this little mouse walking on a window sill... he/she got half way across the window sill and fell off the window sill... about 5ft to the floor.

It shocked me beyond belief. I have been living in my beach apt. for 10yrs, 3 stories up and I have never seen a mousy.

Well, I jumped off my couch to find something to hit the mouse and kill it.... when I came back to kill the lil mousy the lil mousy was gone... I looked every where.

Now I'm really 'asceered... but the silver lining is.. I finally have a cute room mate.

That's a true story.. and that's a fact jack!!

Mon 21 Dec 2009 04:13:59
Email :?
"my Henry"????? man that sounded good. I'm melting into a puddle.

Mon 21 Dec 2009 03:43:00
Name :?
Email :
Mon 21 Dec 2009 03:22:22
LOL.... you nailed me. In fact I didn't go to bed last night. I just stayed on the couch all night and all morning. I got off the couch at 5am got me some coffee and jumped on our website to see who I could annoy.

I lub annoying me some Mariner grasshoppahs.. LOL

Sun 20 Dec 2009 02:30:51
Email :Henry
But all those cat naps you take during the day all adds up!:-)
Sun 20 Dec 2009 01:57:04
Email :tweeting
For the last 6 months I have been going to bed about 4 or 5am.... because I cant sleep. And if I go to bed too early then I wake up to early.. I can only sleep for about 2hrs these days.

Well, last night I was tired and sleepy and I went to bed at 1:30am and I woke up at 3am..... I wont do that again.

Getting old is the pits!!!
Sat 19 Dec 2009 05:14:50
Name :Hungry Hank
Email :I lub doin what I want, when I want.. lol
I changed my mind. I decided to have me a Carrows Club Sammich... they are REALLY good to me.

Sat 19 Dec 2009 04:51:24
Email :tasty, tasty
I'm thinkin of having me some McDonalds Big Macs for din-din. They don't put much meat in Big Macs... but the taste is yummy, yummy, yummy. And add some fries... Evil Hank is a happy camper.. lol

Sat 19 Dec 2009 01:13:52
Email :Jo
You me, crackers in bed, watching Craig Ferguson... it's in the cards blondie, don't fight it.. LOL

Sat 19 Dec 2009 01:07:30
Name :Jo
Email :
Tonight we are having my favorite all time meal....takeout pizza from Papa Murphys!!!!
Fri 18 Dec 2009 02:37:44
Email :girlie friends

And you know what... I can eat what ever the hell I want. I can go buy me some heart attack food and be a couch potato too.

Don't you married guys just envy the hell out of me?

Ok, I have a messy apt. There are some trade-offs.. there are some pluses about having a girlie friend...LOL

Wed 16 Dec 2009 06:30:00
Email :rw
Hey, didn't I offer you a beer the last time you were at my apt???... and you said no??

If you want to be a big weenie, what can I do about it??

Wed 16 Dec 2009 06:27:47
Email :
Ain't I the most creepy, annoying person you ever met?... I THINK SO!!!

Wed 16 Dec 2009 05:03:14
Name :rw
Email :henry vargas 60
HEY you going to share some of that big money.LOL
Wed 16 Dec 2009 03:05:46
Email :Evil Hank groupies
I just found out that I will be getting unemployment checks again.

Congress passed a 3rd extension to unemployment benefits.... and I'm getten me some. I'm gonna be rich!!

SO... my point is.. if there are any hot girlies reading this board... let me treat you to a night with Handsome Hank.

Of course you do know you will have to "put out"... right?

Tue 15 Dec 2009 03:36:49
Well.. that doesn't "compute"... I mean when have you EVER been nice to me?

Sun 13 Dec 2009 01:16:54
WELL I guess IM sorry hank.ment no harm.IT was ment to be nice statment.
Sat 12 Dec 2009 01:21:03
Name :Sweet Hank
The guy on my right is a big black guy. So I guess you are just being mean to sweet Hank.

Did you know that jealousy is a sin?

Fri 11 Dec 2009 07:04:40
IF that guy in the white pant is you.then the guy on your right is ELVIS"" let me know!!
Fri 11 Dec 2009 03:52:15
Email :regarding Blair Pruitt
Being the a-hole, butthead I am... I had to call Blair Pruitt. I asked him if that was him on the far right.

He said, "no, that's not me, but it looks like me (4th from the far righ), but many of those kids in the photo were in my class, or look like kids in my class".

Blair said he would study the photo.. and he might post an answer.

Fri 11 Dec 2009 02:25:49
Name :Amazing Hank
Email :
I gave a lot of tours to high school kids for Jet Propulsion Laboratories (NASA). But this is the only photo I have.

Who knows how many of you grasshoppahs have met your Pappy Hank a long time ago... LOL

Have any of you knuckleheads ever seen the movie "War games, 1983"??? Well, if you remember a scene inside the war room.. with a huge computer and all the giant video screens tracking everything all over the world... well, they have just such a room at JPL. And I gave tours to high school students for that too.

Yep, your Pappy Hank is amazing ain't he... yep he is... LOL

Fri 11 Dec 2009 02:14:32
Name :Disco Hank
Email :
Well, I don't remember the exact year, but it was about the mid-'70's. And Blair graduated in '75.

So, maybe Blair met his Pappy Hank a long time ago and didn't know it at the time... ;-)

Ya think it would bring a smile to Blair's lips if he knew that his Pappy Hank was a Diso Dynamo??? LOL

Yep, I taught Disco John Travolta everything step he knows.

Fri 11 Dec 2009 01:52:41
Name :looks like Blair!
Email :
I swear the fourth person from the right looks exactly like Esoterik...I'm not kidding.
Thu 10 Dec 2009 07:57:57
Name :There you are
Email :
Second from the left wearing a philipino disco shirt and too tight white pants with a bulging crotch.
Thu 10 Dec 2009 07:50:35
Email :
Tue 08 Dec 2009 04:21:40
Email :commentary
Ya know... thinking about the word "slut".... what does it really mean?

IMO, it just means that a female ADMITS to likin her some males. Females are conditioned BY MAN to not have sexual feelings for anybody but their owner. But that is NOT nature.. it ain't natural.

MEN want to posse and own the female... so men have decreed that a women with sexual feelings is a slut.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

You female grasshoppahs need to think about what you have been conditioned and brain washed to believe. Do you always want to stay a GRASSHOPPAH??

Mon 07 Dec 2009 03:02:01
Email :kryptonite
I don't know why.... well, maybe I do. I think it was "Veronica Lake" in the 1940's-50's, the first girl that exploded my teen hormones. She had that long blonde hair and she always wore it combed over one eye.

I'm still affected by that. Blonde, brunette, redhead, blackhead.. don't make no difference. When I see a girl with her hair parted to one side and falling in her eye... it pretty much brings me to my knees.

A girl with her hair falling over one eye is like kryptonite to Superman.

Fri 04 Dec 2009 03:28:43
Email :
Yep.. I have a sister. I guess you might say she is a half sister. My mom got divorced and married some bozo and had two more kids. One was a girl and one was a boy. So I have a half sister and a half brother besides my two full brothers.

And... I have two daughters. It seems I have girl sperm. I really, would like to have had a son. But my fate is to be surrounded by girls. And I lub my girls.

But I'm a guy.. and I think if you ask any guy, he wants a son to carry on his bad behavior... LOL

It's a "man thing"... we have no control over it.

Thu 03 Dec 2009 06:47:08
Email :Evil Hank
Wed 02 Dec 2009 04:02:36
DIDNT know you had a sister.was she older than you?
Wed 02 Dec 2009 03:25:00
Email :an idear
Ya know.. with all these "reality" programs on TV, I think I'm gonna make my own reality TV program.

Instead of the "housewife's" of Orange County, Atlanta, Washington DC and all that crap... I'm gonna make a reality TV show called "The alumni Mariners of Imperial Beach"...

Based on all the raw gossip I hear at the Breakfast Club... I think I can make a salacious/titillating/shocking reality TV program that will top them all.. and I will get rich. Henry getting rich would be a good thing.

Mon 30 Nov 2009 04:59:32
Email :poor me
I went grocery shopping this afternoon. I came back with a bags of groceries and when I got to my stairs there were two people standing at the stairs. I walked by them and one said something and I turned around.. and the girl said don't you recognize me... I stared for a minuet and then said CINDY!!!!!... it was my sister with her son.

I didn't recognize them. They looked so old... I don't mean old old... I just mean it's been a long time since I have seen them.

DAMN I'm getting old. I feel like 102 right now.

Fri 27 Nov 2009 02:34:32
Email :peeps and lookyloos
Ok, I have a question for all you smarty pants people.

According to what I read and hear... women have their sexual peak at about age 36... men have their sexual peak about 19.

Does this make sense to you?? Is nature playing a cruel game or is it god playing a cruel game??

There must be a reason... but Obi-Juan hasn't figured it out yet. Maybe one of you grasshoppahs can 'esplain it to me.

Fri 27 Nov 2009 08:56:31
Email :Blue
You are right. I jumped to a conclusion. The truth is I don't know for sure who you're talking about.

For that I apologize... and yes, I'm an ASS!!

But the rest of my post stands... as long as it's just about me, say what you will. But leave other people out of it.

Thu 26 Nov 2009 06:41:27
Name :blue
Email :henry
you think you know.you dont have a clue as to who IM talking about and you talk to me like that.now who is the ass
Thu 26 Nov 2009 01:17:50
Email :blue

I don't like it when that happens... but at this moment I'm thinking you are a classless ass hole.

I dare you to face me and say the same shit you are saying.

My address is no secret. If you want it in email.. just write to me!! unless you are an "f'n" punk!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu 26 Nov 2009 12:33:44

BUT after a few days of thinking about it, I think I know who you are talking about. And I would ask you to keep your big mouth shut!!!

Being mean to me is ok.. but when other people are involved that's another matter.

You can put me down.. say what you want about me... but to draw/include other people.. well, that's not cool.

Tue 24 Nov 2009 07:03:23
IM not going to make an issue out of this.but I think you know whatIM saying
Tue 24 Nov 2009 04:36:58
I guess you think you know me... but you really don't.

I can qualify if not rebut anything you say. Because I am honest.. and you are some kind of Evil Hank groupie.

I'm not saying JC and me don't have history.. I'm saying you are talking out of your ass.

Mon 23 Nov 2009 07:06:45
sit back in your chair and think about it and it will come to you
Mon 23 Nov 2009 04:36:34
JC???? that's not clear enough for me. You will have to get a little more specific...

Mon 23 Nov 2009 12:29:43
Fri 20 Nov 2009 05:51:57
Fri 20 Nov 2009 05:03:32
Well.. ask any girl that was lucky enough to have the real Hank experience. I can be very, very charming. Even a "fool such as I". ;-)

Thu 19 Nov 2009 07:56:53
Once you get Henry under your skin there's no getting him out...

I will always love you...
Thu 19 Nov 2009 09:22:56
ok ok I give up.I just thought I had it.hey you cant blame a guy for trying.
Wed 18 Nov 2009 08:07:51
I wasn't aware my heart was missing...LOL
Wed 18 Nov 2009 06:11:28
hey IF you want your hart back.all you got to do is ask""""
Tue 17 Nov 2009 03:38:29
Email :
was a bar about one block up from nassco on 28 th st used to have the best dam chesse buger you will ever eat.dont know if there still there.
Tue 17 Nov 2009 01:01:10
Email :memories
I remember when I was in my early 30ies... living in the Pasadena area. I used to go to a night club called Chalon's.

I would drink all night until closing time. Then I would stop on the way home at this place (don't remember the name of it) but they had the bestest tasting cheeseburgers I have ever had and they were huge. I would get me a big cheeseburger and an order of fries and go home, get in bed and watch TV and eat my cheeseburger and fries.

Health wise, it's the worse thing you can do. Drinking all night and eating late and falling asleep.

I have diabetes now cuz of my crazy life style. But I have no regrets... and I sure miss those dang cheeseburgers!

Fri 13 Nov 2009 02:00:06
I'm just about out of crap and skeletons in the closet to share with you bozo's.... I may have to start making shit up.

I'll think of something... but I'll need a "rum n coke" or 10 first... woe is me.

Fri 06 Nov 2009 04:12:41
Email :love
I lub love... and love has no rules... it is what it is. You cant deny it.. you can avoid it... love has no rules or boundaries... and when it happens you will do stupid stuff.. but is it really stupid???

Fri 06 Nov 2009 04:02:40
Ok, here is more dirt on me.. prolly the last skeleton in my closet that I haven't told you about.

I joined the US Air Force in January of 1961. I was a bad boy and didn't conform well.

One night me and my best bud went our drinking... and we met these two girls. The girl I met was Royce Nelson.

I was a virgin and carried a perpetual hard-on.. although I didn't know what to do with it... LOL

Well... I really liked Royce.. and my bud really liked the girl he met. Soooo... after we got back to the Air Force Base.. we turned around and signed back out.. and I was the one the signed out. I wrote "we are tired of this shit and we are going AWOL."

What can I say.. I was a virgin, one horny teenager and I wanted to be with the girl I met... at any cost. Let me tell you, it was costly.. very, very costly.

Me and my bud had went AWOL... we left the base and went back to see the girls we met. I think every government agency was out to get us after my post/sign-in. We were being hunted.

Well.. I cant make this too long.. but eventually me and my bud got tired of eating bologna sammiches and drinking chocolate milk and being on the run... so we turned our selves in.

Well.. I had a pre-trial. My Air Force Defense Attorney negotiated a deal where by I would be discharged and given a "General Discharge under Honorable Conditions".... I took the deal.

If I had been in the Marines they would have kicked my ass and straightened me out. But the Air force is different. If you don't want to be there, they don't want you there. At least that was the way it was in 1961.

The story is.. I'm still in love with the first girlfriend I ever had. NO.. we didn't have sex. Although I tried... but didn't have a clue on what to do or how to do it... LOL

Anyway.. me and Royce are still friends today and still communicate and talk about the old times and what coulda/shoulda been.

Fun stuff.. but I know yous hate me.. oh well.

Who tells you this kind of raw truth. Only me.... lub me or hate me... makes no difference to me, I know you will read my posts.. LOL

rum n coke #5

Wed 04 Nov 2009 02:54:09
Email :Twittering
I picked up me some Ancira enchiladas and tamales this morning. I'm gonna be eating good for the next 5 days.

I lub my life. I am soooo privileged and lucky.. fate has treated me beddy, beddy well.

I live on the beach.. I have an ocean view... and the weather is more then anyone should deserve.

I'm poor, but I have everything I need.. and I have a lot more then 3billion of the 4billion people on the planet.

I think I'll have me some rum n coke.. and none of you bozos can stop me!!!

Wed 04 Nov 2009 02:45:05
Name :Old Evil Hank
Email :Blue
You must be a youngster... enjoy it while you can. For me it only hurts ALL THE TIME.... LOL

God is pretty dang smart. He made humans get more and more infirm as they get older.. until at some point they say... "Ok God... I've had enough.. take me or send me to where ever or what ever.. just get it over with".

Wed 04 Nov 2009 11:17:08
Wed 28 Oct 2009 05:18:37
Email :sometimes the truth hurts

A female's beauty and body will get my attention every time.. in an instant.. all the time. There is no question about that... that's the truth.

But a girl's personality will win out every time. A girl with a particular personality that charms me is the girl I think about when I'm alone. The girl I want to spend/share my time with.

A fine, sexy body.. a beautiful woman.. pushes "A" button.. but not necessarily "THE" loving button... do you understand that?

In other words... beauty and body aren't the "end all"... personality, for me.. is the "end all".

Is this more info then you wanted to know?... well then why are you reading this board?

Don't lie to me "lookyloos".. I know you lub to hear my babble.. LOL

rum n coke #7

Wed 28 Oct 2009 03:01:21
Name :Ralph
Email :
Hart? That's a variety of deer, isn't it?
Wed 28 Oct 2009 12:55:12
Wed 28 Oct 2009 12:39:15
I will take your hart"" he dont want it."""
Thu 22 Oct 2009 12:26:26
Email :Hunky Hank
Wed 21 Oct 2009 04:47:24
Your heart is not the part of you I'm trying to get to.... lower your sights.

rum n coke #5

Mon 19 Oct 2009 07:30:01
Mon 19 Oct 2009 04:15:22
"Some times we'll sigh...some times we'll cry"....

Tue 13 Oct 2009 07:59:34
Email :horndoggies
I know the question you hordoggies want to ask.. but I ain't telling... LOL

Tue 13 Oct 2009 07:50:38
Email :horndoggies
Not that you asked... but the one thing in common with all the Mariner Babes above (except for one) they all have lots of hair.

Evil Hank lubs him him a girl with lots of hair... and he gets weak in the knees if/when she does a "hair flip".

It's a personal thing... It's my board and I can do what ever the hell I want!

Thu 08 Oct 2009 05:44:47
Email :anonymous
Ok.. just cuz you are a horn dog.. I'll post some more photos of Tami...

That is if I can get my software working...

Thu 08 Oct 2009 05:23:29
Email :anonymous

I do not post photos of any girl without permission.

Tami is the hottest of the girls that have shared with me. It's a personal like/opinion... but I have other photos of our Mariner babes. But I only will share what I have been allowed to share.

I repeat, I do not post photos of our ladies without permission!!

I am an ugly, old fat dude... but I pride myself on my honor. I will NEVER betray a "trust".

The bottom line is.. I will never, ever betray a "trust".

Thu 08 Oct 2009 02:42:09
Name :anonymous because i'm married
Email :and my wife reads these boards LOL
henry that has got to be the hottest alumni girl you have EVER EVER EVER! posted and i have seen them all. ay yiyi yiyi! drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling drooling
Wed 07 Oct 2009 10:15:59
just as long as you know who. dont know what we are saying. we are doing good. oh yea"""""
Tue 06 Oct 2009 10:12:42
Tue 06 Oct 2009 08:37:35
Tue 06 Oct 2009 05:56:54
Name :Sweet Handsome Hank

Because I know you.. I lub you.

I know all your weaknesses and strengths...

And I know your biggest weakness......is you lub me. And I like that.. LOL

It makes me feel very comfortable... and I like being comfortable....

Tue 06 Oct 2009 01:42:08
Mon 05 Oct 2009 03:20:16
"That'll be the day"... taunting "?"... hehehe
Sun 04 Oct 2009 04:22:28
Sun 04 Oct 2009 04:12:52
Sat 03 Oct 2009 07:47:24
Hey, How about a new song? This one is getting old...
Wed 30 Sep 2009 08:35:13
Email :Mariner Babes
I'm sure every guy in America feels the same way I do about his high school.

I feel that Mar Vista High School has the most beautiful girls on the planet.

My high school memories are mainly about the beautiful girls I knew in high school. I doubt that I'm the only MV alumni guy that feels that way.

I would challenge any other high school to compare their girls against our Mariner girls.... any time.

Sat 26 Sep 2009 07:30:33
Name :Mushy Hank
Email :my brothers and sisters
Today.. like several days.. I have done this.

I call the people I love and tell them I love them... that's it.. I just say "I lub you". It seems they are always surprised.

Well.. the reason I do that is because I have lost several classmates over the last few years that I didn't tell them that I love them before they left. I don't want that to happen again.

So, if I have your phone number I'm gonna call you and tell you that I love you.. cuz I don't know if I will be here tomorrow and I don't know if you will be here tomorrow.

And I damn sure don't want to lose anybody else without them knowing that I love them. I might not be here tomorrow.. but you better damn well know that I love you.

Tue 22 Sep 2009 03:13:39
Email :babbling...
I know you bozos and looky-loos just lub my raw posts on my life and what's going on with me... soooo

I have one crappy looking rug. I moved into my beach apt about 9yrs ago and when I moved in the rug in my apt was crappy then. So after 9yrs of wear it's a lot crappier.

I called the apt manager and said I wanted a new rug. He said that he's putting hardwood floors in all the apts. and they all have been done except mine which is the last one.. and he's ready to do that. So some bozo came over and measured my apt for the hardwood floor installation.

But the guy that came over told me they are going to put the hardwood floor every place but the bedroom. And he said they would have to move the stove, refrigerator, my couch, TV, dining room table (computer) and everything... and it would take at least a day.

Well... it's become one of those "be careful what you wish for" things. Cuz I cant/don't want that kind of disruption. So I called my landlord yesterday and asked him if I could post pone the installation of the new hardwood floors.

I think I would rather keep my ugly, stained rug then put up with the disruption of not having my TV or computer available for even ONE day.

I'm a nut case, go ahead and say it... oh well.

Tue 22 Sep 2009 01:40:29
Email :Suggestion for Henry
HAHAHAHA.... I'm living in paradise, I have no desire to travel anywhere else for a vacation.

But your point is well taken. I prolly need a vacation from the website.. to recharge my batteries.

But the longest I've been able to do it is ONE day. I'm addicted to playin with my alumni brothers and sisters.

That's my life. I'm sure most of you will say that's not much of a life. But I'm happy. I don't want to change a thing. I'm not saying it's the best or it will work for anybody else... but it's working for me.

Mon 21 Sep 2009 02:25:48
Name :To Henry
Email :
Why keep the CRUSH board? There hasn't been a post there in almost five months.
Mon 21 Sep 2009 01:53:41
Name :Suggestion for Henry
Email :
Henry, maybe what you need is a vacation. One of those island getaways or love boat cruises. You know, those 10 days and 10 nights of unspeakable pleasures vacations. That might do the trick.
Sun 20 Sep 2009 09:52:12
Name :Suggestion
Email :
Keep the chat boards. From the other two keep only the bulletin, missing and trivia boards.
Sun 20 Sep 2009 01:15:23
Email :thoughts
I'm a guy... so I watch sports. And I see all these sports guys that when they get old, they still don't want to stop playing. And most of the hang on past their prime and past when they should stop.

I kinda feel like that now. I thought when I retired that I would have all the time in the word to maintain the website and be a better Webmaster.

Guess what... it hasn't turned out that way. I don't want to give up being the Webmaster of our website... but I think I have passed my prime... and now I'm just hanging on.

It just seems I want to play and not do any work. I would like to say its because I have diabetes and I'm old. But maybe I've just gotten lazy. I don't really know what the truth is.

I'm thinking of ending all the "Specialty Boards". Just because they are a pain to maintain and I am running out of things/thoughts to post on them.

I guess god knew what he was doing when he made aging. I mean, when you age there comes a point in time you get so tired and infirm you are ready to cash in your chips and welcome a long "dirt nap". I guess that's god's way of getting you prepared for death.

Just some old man's thoughts.

Sat 19 Sep 2009 06:15:46
Name :Pappy Hank
Email :kids
Getting old is the pits.. especially when you still have a teen age mind.

You youngsters should exploit/enjoy your youth every day... trust your pappy hank on that.

rum n coke #6

Sat 19 Sep 2009 05:41:13
Email :private thoughts
More thoughts... just babbling cuz I like to babble.

I'm pretty much done with women. I cant handle the maintenance anymore. When I was young, hunky and had a ton of energy, it was ok.

But now that I'm old, fat, bald and ugly... trying to maintain a woman is too much work. And besides that I'm too old to attract the type of woman that I am attracted to... "petite".

I like/want a petite woman, married or single... but at my age that's not gonna happen.. LOL

So I have accepted my fate.. I had my day in the sun. At least I don't have to remember to leave the "seat" up anymore.. LOL

Hey, who else gives you this kind of raw truth.. LOL

Annoying, ain't I... LOL

Wed 16 Sep 2009 04:40:25
Email :off the cuff

Is there a son that don't worship his mother? Yep we do. Mommy's make "Mommy's boys"... but we lub us some mommies. Thank you mommies.

Is there a father that doesn't worship his daughter?... yep daddies lub their daughters. Daddies know all about male horndogs and they don't want their daughter to meet a boy like they were ... LOL.. ironic ain't it...

Fri 11 Sep 2009 06:44:03
Email :taunting me some Lindarella
By the way... I was married once. And I saw my wife "clean some floors I guess, dust, mop, etc".

Watching your wife bend over to do all that stuff can light a fire in any normal, heterosexual male.

If you want to make sure you get those kind of chores done, make sure your man is at work... otherwise you might not get your chores done... LOL

Fri 11 Sep 2009 06:07:42
Email :Lindarella
hahahaha... "lucky" would certainly be the word. Actually more like miracle.

Now I just bark (flirt) cuz I cain't bite. I had my day in the sun.

I have no regrets. Well... let me qualify that. If I only knew then what I know now... WOWZERS!!!

Fri 11 Sep 2009 05:55:34
Name :Your Evil Hankness
Ah, your Evil Hankness, I haven't been here to the board for a bit. My my, you're at it again! Flirtin' with all the girls...tsk tsk. Hope you get lucky soon. As always, Lindarella. (off to clean some floors I guess, dust, mop, etc)
Thu 10 Sep 2009 02:36:35
Name :Crazy Hank
Email :confessions of a single guy
I moved into my beach apt about 9yrs ago. And the rug in my apt was crap then... after 9yrs of living here it is even worser.

I bought a carpet cleaner/shampooer... it is a lot of work to use it.. and even after I shampoo my carpet a week later it looks like crap again.

Well, I called my land lord and told him.. and he is going to send someone out to measure for installing a hard wood floor.

I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so tired of being embarrassed having friends come over and seeing my carpet. I'm a single guy and so my apt is not going to look nearly as good as if a woman was living here with me. But this is too much even for a piggy like me.

Thu 10 Sep 2009 01:42:46
Email :Daisy Mae
Wait a dang minute... you have had 3 husbands!!! You never told me that before.

Are you picky or what. I think I have #4 written all over me. Well, that is if you are still at your sexual peak... you're still at your sexual peak right?

Don't yell at me.. I'm very sensitive. And besides that, this is the Heathen Board...

rum n coke #4

Thu 10 Sep 2009 11:39:24
Wed 09 Sep 2009 10:44:35
Email :
I got them lungs from screaming at 3 kids and 3 husbands......:)
Wed 09 Sep 2009 04:15:10
Email :cain't lie.. never lie...
I have to go for a diabetes check up every 3 months.

Well, I just went today. They always weigh me. Today I weighed 274lbs. My highest weight before today was 273lbs.. that was some time in the 1980's.

I just set a record today for the most I have ever weighed in my life time.

I don't really feel or look different then when I weighed 240bls... so it was a big shock to me.

You know what.. I don't really care. I already knew my good days were long gone.

Would I like to turn back the clock?.. YOU BET... but am I going to change anything I'm doing.. no way!!

GRASSHOPPAHS.. who else would share this shameful shit with you. Only me.

Wed 09 Sep 2009 02:57:47
Email :just a man
Hey, I don't watch me no "reality" shows, I hate them all. BUT... since I'm single I have control of the "remote".. and I channel flip. And I have paused just enough times to see some Jon & Kate.

Holy crapolly!!!... I've seen enough to know that "Kate" is every guy's nightmare. RUN JON RUN.. as fast as you can!!

I think if you look up the word "bitch" in the dictionary there will be a picture of "Kate".

Wed 09 Sep 2009 02:31:12
Name :Sweet Hank
I will admit.. you do have a loud voice when you want to use it... I remember you yelling at me from the pier and I could hear you from my little castle three flights up across the street.

You gots a nice pair of lungs Daisy Mae... LOL

Wed 09 Sep 2009 02:26:02
Hey!! them weird phone calls were from ME!!!

So, you're saying you have one of them Marlene Dietrich voices.... as I recall from when I was a pup, the cave men lubbed them some low sexy voices.

Besides that.. that's where the duct tape comes in.. duct tape is the greatest invention of all time
Wed 09 Sep 2009 10:18:41
Email :
Well then you would hate my voice...it is very low from smoking..it has always been low naturally anyway......it comes in handy when you are alone at night and get weird phone calls...they think I am a guy....snicker snicker..it also comes in handy when you are trying to imtimidate someone...not that I would ever do that...scares the crap out of most people....I am such a mean girl...:)
Tue 08 Sep 2009 04:31:55
Email :More information then you wanted to know
I know all you horndogs like you some T&A... but one of the many things I like about females.. is their VOICE.

Not necessarily what the say or how often or loud they say it.. I mean that's why duct tape was invented!! LOL... I'm just talking about the sound of a girls voice.. it turns me on.

I lub me some girlie girls.. their voice, their ribbons and curls.. their satin an lace... I can't think of any other reason to live then for girlie girls.

Tue 08 Sep 2009 01:17:21
Email :taunting me some groupies
According to the Christian Bible.. Adam (man) gave up a rib to have a female companion.

Dang, was that the best bargain of all time or what!!! Does man likes him some women or what!!

Course then man invented "duct tape"... sports, food, women and duct tape, does it get any better then that?.. I DON'T THINK SO!!... LOL

Sat 05 Sep 2009 05:35:39
Email :taunting me some groupies
I am about to run out of my unemployment checks...

Soooo.. I'm looking for a babe who has decent living quarters that I can move in with.

I will provide protection, hunting and small spider killing... all I ask in return is, you wear silk and lace.. can cook.... and don't fight me over the remote!!... ok one more thing I require is..sex on demand!!....but fair warning, if you give me that "I've got a headache" crap.. you are sooooo gone! with me, It's "put out" on demand... and that is not optional!!

rum n coke #5

Sat 05 Sep 2009 05:16:06
Ya know.. the women in India wear a dot on their forehead to signify that they are married.. in cruder terms "taken"..

Yep, like that is going to stop human nature. It's all about religion and morality. Which is a bunch of crap.

A dot on the forehead.. a ring on the finger.... or what ever the hell you want to display that you are "taken/unavailable".. is a bunch of crap.

Let me tell you.. love finds a way... nature finds a way. There ain't no religion on the planet that is going to overrule mother nature.

Ask any Catholic Priest that has been found to lub him some choir boys... LOL

Yep, I know I'm bad. But think about it.. the only reason you think I'm bad is because I tell the truth.

rum n coke #3... annoying you yet?

Thu 03 Sep 2009 02:59:37
LOL... ya know.. "girl humor" makes me horny. Daisy Mae, be careful where you tread. (insert evil laugh)

Thu 03 Sep 2009 11:57:25
Email :
well kick my britches...I didnt even have to look it up neither!!
Wed 02 Sep 2009 02:50:31
Email :taunting me some Jo
WOWZERS... "Jo" can spell "nomination". I'm impressed!! LOL

Tue 01 Sep 2009 03:29:07
Email :
Tue 01 Sep 2009 02:52:31
Email :Heathen 1

That's a great suggestion. I will approach him on it. Thanks.

Tue 01 Sep 2009 12:31:50
Name :Heathen 1
In an earlier post which I can't seem to find right now, you asked if there wasn't someone willing to take over this website at some point in the future.. well I hope he doesn't mind but I would like to nominate Esoterik for that job.. he seems to me to be the most obvious choice.. just my opinion.
Sat 29 Aug 2009 05:24:06
Email :the time is near
I just fell in the bathroom. And as I recall, that is how most old people get injured or killed.

It took me a while to get up. Getting old is really, really the shits.. lol

If the devil is out there reading this.. I'm ready to bargain/negotiate. I think I'm willing to discuss trading my soul for my youth.... I SAID NEGOTIATE... lets talk.

Thu 27 Aug 2009 12:58:33
Email :Miss Eyebrows
I don'ts like me to see no girls beaten themselves up, no matter what they look like.

Would you feel the same if it was your mommy fighting in the ring or street.

I don't like it.. don't wants to see it. And I cain't see any reason why anybody would want to watch girls fighting...'escept I know there are some friggen weirdoes like you. I bet you like dog fights, chicken fights.. alls kinds of animal fights.

Now... girls havin a pillow fight in their Victoria Secret garb... well, I would be ok with that.. LOL
Wed 26 Aug 2009 10:26:27
Name :Miss Eyebrows
Email :Kathy Long
Henry you old devil, haven't you ever watched Kathy Long fight? She is a 5-time world kickboxing champion and she had her first MMA fight two weeks ago, beating the stongest woman in Alaska (strengthwise), not Sarah Palin. Kathy, age 40, is even better looking than Palin and has a body to please any medical school student during anatomy classes. Check out her website.Don't forget to pucker up with her before she enters the ring. She has been in many movies. Yes, she can fight but like you surmised, she just might be a great pillow fighter too. What would she give you if you beat her in a pillow fight? Nice call anyway don't you think?
Wed 26 Aug 2009 06:20:33
Email :girl fights
I'm sure I have said this before. But I just got reminded of it a few minutes ago when I was channel surfing. I saw these two girls fighting in a ring.

I cain't handle girls fighting.. it makes me sick to my stomach. I cain't look.. and I cain't imagine anyone who would like to watch that.

Now girls in their underwear in a pillow fight, that's a different story.. I can handle that... LOL

Wed 19 Aug 2009 08:40:42
Email :to henry

Wed 19 Aug 2009 06:27:06
Name :to henry
Email :
Wed 19 Aug 2009 04:00:26
Email :tweeting
I'm thinkin the world is catching up to me. I mean what is all this tweeting/twitter stuff. I've been doing it for over 10yrs.

So, to continue with my personal chat (tweeting)... let me say this;

I'm home alone.. I haven't had sex for so long I cain't remember how it feels.

For some reason, I seem to only attract married women. And I lub me some married women.. in fact there are several married women I want to ask to marry me.

I didn't make the rules.. I only play the cards I have been dealt.

But, I would really, really like to share the "remote control" with a single woman... it's been a long, long time since I have dated a single woman.

Are there no single women left?... single girls... I can be very charming...

I don't think so!! I think there is a married woman out there somewhere for me. I would like to meet a single woman, but it's not what fate has in store for me.

Sun 16 Aug 2009 05:32:18
Email :tormenting you
Girls.. what can I say. I'm irresistible...

I know what you want.. and I get what I want when I want it. But that ain't necessarily a bad thing for you.. LOL

rum n coke #7

Sat 15 Aug 2009 03:24:59
Email :girls
I was doin my usual porn watching today. And like all the time I watch porn I see girls with body piercing and tattoos.

My god ladies... trust me, you look hot without the body piercing and tattoos!!! What a freakin turnoff to see that crap.

If you are going to do that shit to please yourself.. ok, do it. But if you are doing it because you think you look hot to the opposite sex... GET REAL!!!!

Yep, I know there are some guys that like body piercing and tattoos on a female. But they are mostly weirdoes and serial killers. Trust Evil Hank on that.

Thu 13 Aug 2009 04:15:32
Name :His Evil Hankness
I'm sure you have heard of not opening "Pandora's Box"... you would be well to heed that.

My hotness will melt your panties off... I will not take responsibility for your recklessness... play with the flame and get burned?.. well who's fault will that be?

I am irristable.. be forwarned.

Tue 11 Aug 2009 05:36:25
Name :His Evil Hankness
Tue 11 Aug 2009 05:35:19
Name :Delish Hank
Email :lindarella
Part Messican, part French, part Italian Hank? That means you're a spicy, buttery Parmesian cheesy dish buddy! You know how I like food.....
Tue 11 Aug 2009 03:48:10
By the way... I'm part Italian, part Messican and part French. In other words I am hot blooded.

I don't like sharing you. You better not be flirting with "blue" or any other horndoggy!!

Trust me, you don't want to see me pout. It's not a pretty sight.

Tue 11 Aug 2009 03:45:27
You typed my name in the below post as the poster. Could it be that you're thinkin about me???

I understand... I'm quite irresistible.. ;-)

Are you blonde?

Tue 11 Aug 2009 03:33:41
Tue 11 Aug 2009 03:33:08
Name :Heathen Board Heroes
Gosh, from the look of this board, there aren't enough heathens amongst us. Gosh, by the use of the word "gosh" (when so many other bad words are allowed on the board) I need to be more Heathen Board worthy. Gotta work on that I guess. Gosh.
Tue 11 Aug 2009 03:30:35
"Mama, I'm Crazy." My new theme song.......okay, well, I've been crazy for years, they just didn't have a song for it.
Tue 11 Aug 2009 03:28:51
Name :Chocolate Hank
Tue 11 Aug 2009 03:27:50
Name :Lindarella
Email :Shoeless Hank
Oh Shoeless Hank, if you were to meet me on the street 10 times in a row you'd wonder why you only ever see me running around in flip flops! I wore pumps and dressed up for years then stop dating 'that guy' and stored my nice shoes and clothing far into the back of my closet and started wearing flip flops. I just haven't been able to go back to heels. Shoes won't woo me. Ah, about my name, Lindarella rhymes with Cinderella and both of us do an inordinate amount of housework and chores. Hey, both of us were princesses too! Hmmm chocolate or ice cream? Chocolate or ice cream? Chocolate or ice cream.....he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...aha CHOCOLATE ICECREAM! Good thing they sell that at the grocery store huh? Lindarella.
Tue 11 Aug 2009 02:40:57

Mon 10 Aug 2009 07:28:10
Email :lindarealla
Fri 07 Aug 2009 08:56:50
"Mama he's crazy" will soon be your theme song.

You don't even know it... but I'm already charming you. Before you know it your clothes will fall off.

Fri 07 Aug 2009 08:53:46
HAHAHAHAHAH..... yep, ice cream would be hard to compete with.... but hows about a HUGE box of chocolates? and a trip to the shoe store at the mall for a first date???

Fri 07 Aug 2009 08:44:35
Email :quiltznut@aol.com
Evil Hank, I'm sure you can be verrrrry charming. My friend's got FOOD though....he just holds up some Ben and Jerry's and I come running! LS
Fri 07 Aug 2009 08:40:42
Fri 07 Aug 2009 08:39:53
Musical Hank! Thanks for the song! I like it. Hmmmm remember in the movie "Sea Of Love" the killer always played the song, "Sea Of Love' AFTER someone got killed??? How often have you played "Mama, He's Crazy"?????? Uh huh, thought so. LS
Fri 07 Aug 2009 06:23:49
WOW.... you're not asceered of me???? I'm impressed!!! LOL

I don't care if you have a boyfriend. I'll lub who ever I want and you cant stop me... It's a free country and I'm protected by the constitution!!!!

I ain't asceered to compete for you... and you can take that to the bank!! xoxoxoBOINK!!

By the way, I can be VERY charming...

Fri 07 Aug 2009 05:11:19
Your Evil Hankness, I'm single but not courtable. I am best friends with my LAST boyfriend. No guy's going to put up with his girl running around with another guy all the time so I remain uncourtable. (Yep, I think I just made up a new word..uncourtable, tha's a new word now.)
Fri 07 Aug 2009 05:07:44
Ah Evil Hank, it's Lindarella here. I read the post and no, you did not offend me in the least. I was hoping for something, anything offensive but nada. You're going to have to try harder next time. Hey, if a married lady hits on you, RUN fast and far away. Nobody ever ends up happy in one of those relationships...nobody.
Fri 07 Aug 2009 01:43:08

Thu 06 Aug 2009 03:03:35
Are you courtable?.... hopefully you are married. Cuz married women seem to be my fate.

Even though I would LOVE to meet a single woman. It seems god has decided that a married woman is my destiny.

I haven't dated a single woman since the late '60's.. early '70's... I cant even remember the last time I dated a single woman.

I am not, nor have I ever chosen, to date married women. It just seems to be my fate. And... I have no regrets. In fact I'm still in love with a couple of married women.

But I would, REALLY, REALLY like to date a single woman... maybe there are no single women left?

Tue 04 Aug 2009 08:30:29
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... ok, ok, you're right... But beware!!!.. it's not nice to "one up" Evil Hank.... I'm called "Evil" for a reason!!!

Tue 04 Aug 2009 06:30:55
Ah, Honest Hank...you DON'T KNOW MEN......you wrote that they want sex and food. If you REALLY knew men you'd have written, "Men want food, sex AND the remote control." That's a man for ya. LS
Sun 26 Jul 2009 12:37:59
Email :My groupies theme song
Like you said would come along
He's a sight, so unlike
Any man I've known
I was afraid to let him in
'Cause I'm not the trustin' kind
But now I'm convinced
That he's heaven sent
And must be out of his mind

(Chorus)

Mama, he's crazy
Crazy over me
And in my life is where he says
He always wants to be
I've never been so in love
He beats all I've ever seen
Mama, he's crazy
He's crazy over me

And, Mama, you've always said,
"Better look before you leap!"
Maybe so, but here I go
Lettin' my heart lead me
He thinks I hung the moon and stars
I think he's a livin' dream
Well, there are men
But ones like him
Are few and far between

(Chorus)

Mama, he's crazy
Crazy over me
And in my life is where he says
He always wants to be
I've never been so in love
He beats all I've ever seen
Mama, he's crazy
He's crazy over me

ohh and Mama, he's crazy
He's Crazy over me

Fri 24 Jul 2009 05:48:51
Name :Honest Hank
QUOTE: "tis better to lose in love then to lose love"

Grasshoppahs.. I know that quote is stupefying... but let me give you a hint about the male mind:

Have you heard some guy tell you "I love you but I'm not IN love with you"?

Yeah, yeah.. it's complicated. But I do think guys are easier to understand then you girls... guys are pretty simple to figure out.. they want food and sex.. how hard is that to figure out... LOL

Annoying ain't I....

Fri 24 Jul 2009 05:25:30
Name :Preacher Hank
Sweetie... don't give up your heart for anybody!!... least of all me!!!

Your heart... anybody's heart, is a treasure that "man" has been seeking and treasuring since his existantance. NEVER COMPROMISE!!!

Let me give you another "Henryism"... tis better to lose in love then to lose love.... it's a subtle difference but there is a difference... you just have to join the church of Evil Hank to understand it.

I know, I know.. it's esoteric... it's complicated.

In grasshoppah terms.. what I'm saying is... giving.. giving yourself... biologically, naturally.. that is what makes us human.

I wont go further until you cough up some money and or respond to my "infomercial" on TV

Fri 24 Jul 2009 04:41:40
You deserve to have someone with tougher skin, a little more savy, I took everything to heart...
Fri 24 Jul 2009 04:22:25
I didn't stroke you then.. I ain't strokin you now. But I don't lie.

What you see is what you get. And you deserve better.

Fri 24 Jul 2009 03:12:55
Loving me wasn't enough?...I never knew you loved me until 1year after we broke up...Thanks for the song...I'm glad you are happy...I only want the best for you...Thanks for your friendship tho
Fri 24 Jul 2009 02:57:10
Yep... I didn't do all the right things to stroke the female ego... I guess lovin you didn't count for much.

But I warned you about that... you took in the snake.. and when he bit you.. all of sudden you said "why"... you have no one to blame but yourself.

At least we're both happy now...

Thu 23 Jul 2009 09:49:41
I have never wanted to hurt you...2 years running you forgot my Birthday no valentines and 2yrs no christmas greeting yes you gave them to everyone but me and told everyone how much you loved them...No presents expected But a greeting so I would know you at least cared...Hurt you no...you hurt me...I thought all of that was water under the bridge...It's good tho you understand why I left...I don't think you have ever had a better girlfriend or one who cared as much...
Thu 23 Jul 2009 03:44:14

You dumped me the first time because I flirted with someone else on the boards... you dumped me again because I forgot your birthday... you dumped me again because I didn't send you a Valentines card.. you dumped me again because I said Merry Christmas to my peeps on the boards and not you...

I guess that makes me a "bad guy"... but if you look at your own history.. you LUBS you some bad guys...

Ok, I'm a bad guy.. but I'm also vewy, vewy lubbable... I guess what I'm saying is.. I am irresistible to you... like a moth to a flame.

I don't lie.. you lub me... and for good reason. It's prolly cuz I have a GIANT dinky, right? LOL... don't hurt me... even though I know you wants to hurt me... LOL

rum n coke # too many

Thu 23 Jul 2009 03:11:08

Thu 23 Jul 2009 03:10:09
I'm a caveman.. I'm not required to "think".. my job is to boink your brains out. What part of that don't you understand?

Maybe you don't understand "Evil" either.

Wed 22 Jul 2009 04:55:37
Since I had it all cleaned it should have been easy to keep it up don't cha think?
Wed 22 Jul 2009 02:43:27
I just made that up.. cuz that's what was on my mind.

NO... that's not all I remember about you. The thing that I face EVERY DAY.. is a sloppy-pig-in-slop apartment.

When you were gracious to me.. I had a nice, clean apt. I really do miss that.. LOL

Tue 21 Jul 2009 10:02:03
Oh...I never heard it called that...Was that the only thing you loved about me?
Tue 21 Jul 2009 03:45:19
Name :Webmaster
Let me just say this... you are pushing the envelope, like you usually do. Trust me I am watching you!!!

Tue 21 Jul 2009 03:34:48
Ok... let me 'esplain (at the risk of being banned by the Webmaster)

In this context/scenario/song.... pink Cadillac is a euphemism for VAGINA (is vagina a bad word?)....

Dang.. talking to blondes can be fun.. but sometimes frustrating too.. LOL

Mon 20 Jul 2009 03:17:09
Maybe your blondeness can be over come and you can piece together what I'm saying... but I doubt it!

Some lyrics to "Pink Caddilac":

You may think I'm foolish
For the foolish things I do
You may wonder how come I love you
When you get on my nerves like you do
Well baby you know you bug me
There ain't no secret 'bout that

Well honey it ain't your money
'Cause baby I got plenty of that
I love you for your pink Cadillac
Crushed velvet seats
Riding in the back

and so on.....

Learn your lesson poopy face.. NEVER EVER mess with Evil Hank!!!

Mon 20 Jul 2009 03:07:00
Email :taunting me some ?

honey it ain't your money.... it's your "Pink Cadillac".... I'm paraphrasing... if you can get over your blondness.. you'll figure it out.

Mon 20 Jul 2009 12:39:51
Email :hmmmm

Have I told you lately that you're a BIG POOPHEAD!!!

But I still luuuubs you!!!

Mon 20 Jul 2009 09:01:53
Name :hmmmm
Email :to ? and Hank
Get aroom already!!!!.. and take lots of pics and vids so you can share them with us!!! LOL!!!
Sun 19 Jul 2009 09:09:15
Sun 19 Jul 2009 09:03:00
LOL..... touché.... you finally win one... LOL
Sun 19 Jul 2009 08:59:30
Email :E
Sun 19 Jul 2009 08:48:39
Oh boy.. a girl without a mama... sounds like easy pickins to me....

Of course "easy pickins" might translate to "happy girl" to you...

Sun 19 Jul 2009 06:23:49
I don't have a momma to give me advice...I'm on my own...Love a bad boy? ...Well I guess thats true...
Sun 19 Jul 2009 03:23:49
Well... of course your mommy wouldn't tell you to avoid "bad guys" unless she had an 'esperience... LOL

But, but... I can be VERY charming....

Sun 19 Jul 2009 02:57:58

You are telling the world you lub a bad guy. I think you need a talk with your mommy.

Didn't your mommy tell you to avoid bad guys like me?

Sun 19 Jul 2009 02:21:53
I handle my licker just fine...You should know !
Sun 19 Jul 2009 01:50:59
Hey blondie... you used my name to post. I'm thinkin you are hitting that cookin sherry AGAIN.

I'm thinkin you cain't handle your licker.

Sat 18 Jul 2009 05:35:59
Name :Evil hank
Email :Tasty Treat/?
Sat 18 Jul 2009 05:33:32
Email :tasty treat

I think you only begged until you learned how to do a "hair flip".. then I begged!... LOL

Sat 18 Jul 2009 05:22:56
Name :Hunky Hank
Email :?/Tasty Treat/Little Miss
That's about right...You did dance with me once...I had to beg you tho...
Fri 17 Jul 2009 03:09:55
Email :lubbin me some Tennessee girls...
I'm on rum n coke #7... so I'm in the mood to share.. LOL

Let me tell you somtin... the Tennessee accent is the most alluring, sexy accent that I have ever heard coming out of a girls mouth.

Yep.. I lub me some girls with a Tennessee accent. I melt into a gooey puddle when I hear it. It's like Kryptonite to Superman.

Thu 16 Jul 2009 04:11:37
Email :lol

Thu 16 Jul 2009 04:09:35
Email :rum n coke #??
Maybe it's time for me to reiterate what I have said many, many times.

I have been doing theses boards for about 10yrs... since their inception. And I have become pretty damn good at reading people.

What I mean is... everybody has a "writing style"... you use the same words and phrases in all your posts. Even if you change your name/handle I can usually spot you as the same person.

I ain't Houdini... I am Obi-Juan... and what that means is... I have learned from my experiences. Y'all are grashoppahs... and we don't think a like.

I am brilliant and y'all are NOT going to be one of the chosen people to be saved when this planet explodes... there will be a spaceship that escapes the earth and goes to another planet... Obi-Juan will go... you will not!!

Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.... LOL

Thu 16 Jul 2009 02:34:42
Name :Dufus Evil Hank
Ok... sometimes I make a mistake... I thought by your post you were a female.

I think we need smell-a-vision on this board. I can sure SMELL a girlie every time... LOL

SORRY "hmmmm"....

Thu 16 Jul 2009 08:55:27
Email :
Dang!! I must be getting old also!!! I meant to type M-A-N. It's getting tougher for me to see the letters on this keyboard! LOL!!!
Thu 16 Jul 2009 12:17:23
Name :to: hmmmm
Email :
Wed 15 Jul 2009 10:28:57
Email :to Hank
LOL!!! Dang, you must really be getting old, dude!!! I'm a mam. I thought you knew that!!! But that's ok, I forgive you. I know after awhile you tend to forget things. ;-)
Wed 15 Jul 2009 05:25:31
Email :hmmmm/girlies
Oh... and I should warn you.. I bite!... ok nibble.. and sometimes bite.

The thing is... women spend billions of dollars every day on on stuff that makes them clean, look good, smell good and taste good.

Well.. this is one caveman that appreciates what you girls do.

I do like to bite, nibble and taste you. And I cain't think of another reason for me to live... other then enjoying me some female tastiness.

Wed 15 Jul 2009 04:22:04
Are you one of them bad girls I've been lookin for???

Evil Hank likes him some trashy girls... LOL

There's only one problem. Any girl that would be attracted to an old, bald, fat, ugly guy like me.. is not someone I would date...LOL

All the girls I want to date wouldn't give me the time of day.

You see.. even though I'm waaaaaay past my prime... I still have a 19yr old MIND. But I'm willing to pay for what I want... does that count?

Wed 15 Jul 2009 08:55:48
Quote "Well.. what "dude" would whistle at a big fat, bald headed, ugly old man like me??"

Well, ya never know, Hankie baby... *wink*... *wink*...
Mon 13 Jul 2009 07:18:24
QUOTE: "Yeah, but did you see who whistled at you? For all we know it coulda been some dude that has the hots for you!!! LOL!!!"

Well.. what "dude" would whistle at a big fat, bald headed, ugly old man like me??

I'm guessing it was a female that knows me... I can be VERY charming. I have to be charming.. cuz I ain't gonna get anywhere on my looks today.. LOL

Mon 13 Jul 2009 07:11:08

I don't lie... BUT I'm an old guy and prolly bordering on alzheimer's

I can relate to your story.. in fact I have a similar story.

I had a really hot 1973 Mustang. The "fastback" version. The color was Ford Blue. And the only change I made to my car was to add a sticker to the back fenders.. it was the American flag. I'm telling you my car looked HOT!!

Ok.. so I was driving down the street in Hermosa Beach... and a car full of girls pulled up next to me at a red light. One of the girls leaned out the window and said I LUB YOUR CAR!!

I don't remember my response, but I lubed that a car full of girls liked my car. I thought I was really hot shit. It made my day.

I could be the most narcissistic dude on the planet... LOL... but there is justification for it, trust me on that.

rum n coke #4

Mon 13 Jul 2009 06:24:09
Yeah, but did you see who whistled at you? For all we know it coulda been some dude that has the hots for you!!! LOL!!!

..and speaking of getting noticed, I recall a time when I turned 40, I bought me a Harley to celebrate that milestone in my life. At the time, I thought, man, now I'm really going to score with the babes riding my Harley around town. Well, about the closest I got to getting some chick to notice me was when I was stopped at a red light, and next to me was this car with this beautiful woman behind the wheel. All of a sudden I hear the window roll down, and I hear a voice call out, "Nice bike, Mister!" I casually look over my left shoulder and see a little girl poking her head out the backseat window with a big smile on her face looking my bike! Yup, the bike was a real babe magnet alright!!! (I made up the part about a hot babe sitting behind the wheel - everything else is true).
Thu 09 Jul 2009 08:03:39
Email :trashy girls
It was a good day today. why? you ask?.. well let me tell you why.

I live in a 3 story apt building.. I just walked down three flights of steps to get my mail.. and someone whistled at me.. you know, it was that kind of whistle that guys usually do to girls... yep it was directed at me.. hey, there was no one else around!

I remember when I was young and hunky.. and going to the "singles" clubs.. and having my ass grabbed/groped more then once by girlies.

I'm sure girls don't like strange guys grabbing their ass... but this guy loves getting his ass grabbed by strange girls... LOL

Mon 22 Jun 2009 02:57:39
Email :rotflmao

BUT, to clarify.. that night WAS my "2nd chance"!!!

The first chance/time.. was on her couch... we were cuddling.. and I was getting hot and we were in the middle of "fore play"... but her kid kept coming out from his bedroom and interrupting us-the mood. I finally gave up and went home. She couldn't control her kid.

The night I tossed her on the bed and banged her head against the head board was my 2nd chance. I never went back. For a several reasons, she wasn't worth it.

She was HOT!!!... so why did I NOT go back to see her ever again? Because at the time I was a hot dude myself. I didn't need to put up with any crap to get laid.. at that time I didn't have no problem getting laid.. so I moved on. But I still see it as was one of my failures. Oh well...

Mon 22 Jun 2009 12:51:36
Name :rotflmao
Email :
bummer. did you get a second chance later?
Sat 30 May 2009 03:19:50
Email :just thunk of some more dirt on me

In my "hey day" I hung out in the singles bars to get laid. Girls/women were easy in those days... because I was a hunky dude with HAIR.

Well, there was this one girl that I still remember because of what happened after we went back to her apartment.

I was sitting on the couch.. and she was on the floor playing records. She was wearing a short dress and showing a lot of leg. I get weak in the knees for leg. Well, when I got "ready"... I picked her up in my arms.. carried her to her bedroom and tossed her on the bed.

Well.. apparently my aim was not too good.. cuz when I tossed her on the bed she hit her head on the headboard of the bed... she got really pissed and told me to leave.

One of me few failures. Oh well.. you wanted dirt on me, you got it.

Sat 30 May 2009 03:10:58
Email :
I'm running out of skeletons in my closet (dirt) to post.... dang, I think I have told you every little thing about me that you could possibly hate me for.

But... I'm sure I will come up with something.... LOL

Wed 27 May 2009 04:36:55
Name :crazy Hank
Email :fantasy/dreams/fetish
There must be a petite blonde with a lisp out there somewhere for me.

I keep hoping to find that magic lamp on the beach to wish/get what I want... problem is I like looking at the ocean but never go down there.. LOL

Wed 27 May 2009 02:47:15
Email :more dirt on Evil Hank
I've posted this a few times. But it's been a while.

For some odd reason I have an attraction (fetish?) to a slight lisp on a woman. I don't know why. My guess is, it has something to do with sympathy.

I'm no pisscologist.. but trying to Psychoanalyze my quirk/fetish, I think it has something to do with sympathy.

I think that attraction and even love can be magnified/enhanced by sympathy. As an example:

My eldest daughter was about 4yrs old and got stung by a bee on her eyelid. Her eye swelled up like she had been punched in the face.

Of course I LOVE my daughter and when I looked at her eye swollen up it made me want to cry and I just wanted to hold her and console her every minuet of the day.

I'm guessing that same feeling can also apply to people you sexually love. And a SLIGHT lisp seems like the most harmless affliction that would cause the same enhanced/magnified loving feeling.

Hearing a person with a lisp makes me want to give them a hug.... add the sexual attraction and it's a big deal to me. ;-)

I don't know.. I'm just guessing.. I'm weird, what can I say.

Tue 26 May 2009 01:50:58
Email :redshell brat
LOL... you are such a brat. Besides you are a goodie-2-shoes, this is the Heathen Board, ain't you 'asceered of being corrupted?

Tue 26 May 2009 01:17:59
Name :redshell
Would love to know the title of your book! are my eyes and ears to young know to know???
Mon 25 May 2009 03:02:02
Email :looky loos and peeps
Ok... I'm gonna tell some more dirt about me that is going to make me very, very sorry tomorrow.

This is about my wife.. my one and only wife.

I was forced to get married (1962). Her parents and my parent drove us to Las Vegas to get married. Why??, because our IDIOT parents didn't know any better. And my girlfriend was pregnant.

Well, do you think me and Barbara cared?... NO we didn't!... why? because it meant that we could have sex until the cows came home.. and we LOVED sex.... it was new to us.

Well.. we were both virgins and we didn't have a clue about sex. We just knew we loved it. (later, that became a problem for me)

I cant tell you the rest... I do draw a line, whether you believe it or not.

But I will write a book about it some day... lol

Fri 22 May 2009 03:02:04
Email :more dirt on Evil Hank
I am of Messican decent/heritage/liniage. I accept that. I'm not proud of it nor am I ashamed of it.

My mommy was a Messican. But she didn't raise me speaking Spanish.

Later in my adult life, I asked her why she never spoke or tought me Spanish.

Even though my mommy could speak Spanish, she said.. you live in America and I didn't want you to have a Messican "accent".. it's what I thought was best for you to succeed.

My mommy, was born in America.. and her mommy was born in America.. and my mommy's mommy's mom was born in America.

Evil Hank is "red, white and blue".. through and through.. down to his core.

Thank you mommy.

Mon 18 May 2009 03:58:04
Email :it's so wrong
LOL... touché..... you Heathen Smarty Pants... ;-)

Mon 18 May 2009 02:35:43
Name :it's so wrong ( well some of the time)
To quote a real old webmaster I know ;-)...'I yam what I yam'...and if watching scantily dressed chicks swing pillows makes me a pervert/weirdo, then I wear that as a badge of honor. lol Besides, this IS the Heathens board, right? lol
Sat 16 May 2009 03:07:21
You are such a PERVERT!!!!!... what normal, heterosexual man would want to see "chicks wearing panties"???

You are such a WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri 15 May 2009 04:42:14
Name :it's so wrong
Chicks wearing panties and swinging pillows?...now we're talking FUN. lol
Fri 15 May 2009 02:56:41

I have known and have been with some girls/women that will get in your face.

I am a woosy when it comes to sending back food in a restaurant that isn't cooked right or to my liking... but I have dated some women that wont hesitate to get in the face of the waiter and let them know that the food ain't right and send it back.. lol.

I've seen many women get in the face of some other guy or broad.... but when it comes to a physical thing... I cant handle it. I have to turn and run away.. I just don't want to see a woman fight.

Well, I guess I should qualify that... if the girls are in their underwear and having a pillow fight, I'm all over that.. LOL

Thu 14 May 2009 08:47:20
Name :it's so wrong
Email :
Yeah I agree, I'm a big boxing fan but I can't watch women boxing, NO WAY! There's something really wrong with that, makes me cringe. The best way I can explain it is it's like how you would feel if you were watching your sister fight. Sorry to hear cage fighting has gone the same route.
Thu 14 May 2009 05:31:58
Email :disgusted
I know lots of guys watch that cage fighting crap... ultimate fighting, whatever you call it.

I never look for it, but I have stumbled on it and watched some of it for a while.

Well, I stumbled on it today.. and there were WOMEN fighting. I watched some of it.. but it makes me sick, I cant stomach women fighting. I know some guys like it... but I cant handle women fighting. It's disgusting.

Ok.. women in a pillow fight tearing their clothes of.. I can handle that. But not this other real stuff.

Thu 14 May 2009 02:18:34
Some times... ok a LOT of times, I get tired and even disgusted, with my own behavior. So I refreshed the board.

But, I cant really change ME... to quote Popeye.. "I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam"... you don't have to put up with me... you're viewing this board because you want to.