Email :
Sat 05 Dec 2015 03:37:09
Name : Webmaster
Email : EMAIL TEST
HEATHEN BOARD 3:37AM
Fri 16 Oct 2015 01:19:38
Name : Tom 52
Email : Birthday Love
Hank, I am sorry I missed out on congrats on your birthday. However, I do love you just the same. Have a happy
Fri 09 Oct 2015 03:20:56
Name : WRT, Jo, Ann, Terry, Esoterik
Email : lucky 73'r birthday
WRT, Jo, Ann, Terry, Esoterik thank you so much for your kind rememberance. As undeserving as I am, I am yet very greatful and touched. Thank you again.

xoxo

Fri 02 Oct 2015 01:46:20
Name : Esoterik
Email :
Thu 24 Sep 2015 09:31:15
Name : Ann '75/Terry '66
Email :
As we were having our coffee this morning I looked at the calendar and said, "Shoot! I think yesterday was Henry's birthday!"

So, my friend, I apologize for forgetting. We wish you a Happy Belated Birthday on this, the 73rd anniversary of your birth (It IS 73, right?) lol

Wed 23 Sep 2015 11:15:48
Name : Jo
Email :
I missed your birthday ! Hope you had a good one....it must be traumatic to finally reach 35.....;)
Wed 23 Sep 2015 05:04:37
Name : WRT
Email : Henry
Wed 23 Sep 2015 11:32:53
Name : Elvis Hank
Email : Little Miss
Thank you. I didn't even realize it was my birthday. I guess that's what old age can do.

Wed 23 Sep 2015 01:27:38
Name : Little Miss
Fri 19 Jun 2015 03:32:09
Name : d
Email : Ann75
I still have Terry's BD card I keep forgetting to email you or call you to deliver it. Like I pass your place at least 2 or 3 times a month.
Mon 08 Jun 2015 10:38:33
Email : Ann '75
Congratulations, Ann! I hope this marriage is as happy as your first!
Sat 06 Jun 2015 06:49:06
Name : Ann '75
Email :
Sat 06 Jun 2015 04:11:04
Name : Evil Hank
Email : Ann
Yes Itís there. Hold your shift key down while refreshing the page.

Sat 06 Jun 2015 03:13:37
Email :
Would you check my class listing again? I see it as still the same. Thanks!
Sat 06 Jun 2015 03:00:08
Email : Winkle
hahahaha, gotta lub it.

Your class listing has been updated.

Sat 06 Jun 2015 02:24:00
Email :
Terry and I talked it over and we'll name our first-born after you...Evil Hank Winkle.

K?
Sat 06 Jun 2015 01:45:48
Email : Mrs Winkle
WHAT!!!! .................. WOW.. CONGRATULATIONS.

For some kinda reason I didn't think of you as liking that old marriage tradition thing. I wish you and hubby all the BEST for the rest of your long lives.

How many rug rats are in your plans?? If you have more than 2, I'll expect one to be named Henry.

Sat 06 Jun 2015 10:58:57
Email :
Glad to hear you're up and running again. This site wouldn't be the same without Evil Hank!

BTW, we "took the plunge". Terry and I got married two weeks ago. I'm a bride again! lol

Thu 04 Jun 2015 10:11:23
Email : back
I'm back. My pc is as good as new. It was a CPU that went bad. I'm glad it went out now, because my warranty expires at the end of this month, and it would have been an expensive fix.

Thu 04 Jun 2015 09:05:44
Email : Henry's PC
Does anyone know if Henry's pc is working yet?
Thu 21 May 2015 05:09:59
Name : p
what would we do with our WEBGUY?
Tue 19 May 2015 10:54:10
Name : Tunnel Of Love
Email :
Hillary went in for a colposcopy and they found out she had a brain tumor!
Sat 16 May 2015 05:49:16
Name : To WRT
Email : From PAW
Some guys might take offense at that.
Thu 14 May 2015 10:31:47
Email : PAW
Yes, an anesthesiologist was there. I got Michael Jackson's favorite concoction...propopol.

All you say may well be true. But, I'm glad I was knocked out. I didn't have any interest in watching, it's ain't exactly the tunnel of love.

You prompted me to do a little internet research that ended up putting me in a panic. It said many people don't get knocked out and insurance company's often DON'T pay for general anesthetics. I called Kaiser and they told me as long as the colonoscopy is preventative, and not the result of a symptom or positive test, they foot the whole bill.

Thanks again for your input on this matter! Now it's my wife's turn!
Wed 13 May 2015 07:10:17
Are you kidding me? A general anesthetic administered by an anesthesiologist?
That facility needs to be investigated. They're ripping off MEDICARE and insurance companies. Even the oral sedatives given at CV Scripps are unnecessary.
I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say that I would rather have another colonoscopy than go to the dentist for a teeth cleaning. It's quicker, totally painless and really interesting looking way up inside yourself.
Tue 12 May 2015 10:34:26
I was completely knocked out. They told me 99% of people having a colonoscopy have a general anesthetic. 100% at their facility. My wife drove me home.
Tue 12 May 2015 09:31:05
Did you take the sedative or go without it? How did you get home?
Sat 09 May 2015 10:56:30
You were right about that colonoscopy. No single part of it was even a forth as bad as I feared.
Tue 28 Apr 2015 02:52:09
Name : LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!
Email : Evil Hank
Hey thanks compadre! Let's hope the fight lives up to the hype and turns out to be one for the ages. As the late great boxing referee Mills Lane used to say "Lets' get it on"!
Tue 28 Apr 2015 02:14:13
Email : LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!
hahahaha, sorry, forgot to post the link here it is;

http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

Tue 28 Apr 2015 02:12:11
Email : LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!
This is where I always go to watch ANY sports for free. The only thing is you need a good popup blocker, because they have some annoying popups.

If you need a good popup blocker and you have something less the windows 8.1 / iexplorer 11, get "Ad Muncher", it's free and the best.

Tue 28 Apr 2015 01:33:27
Name : LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!
Email :
If anyone finds a link (free of course) to the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao fight scheduled for Saturday, post it here. I'll do the same so check back on Saturday night. Thanks.
Sat 25 Apr 2015 06:38:46
Email : WRT
I've been in Mexico too long, maybe, but what is fracking?
Fri 24 Apr 2015 09:35:00
Email :
It must be due to either fracking or global warming.
Fri 24 Apr 2015 04:47:59
Email : sooner or later...
WOW, very scary. I don't like to think about the Yellowstone Super Volcano in the first place.

When it goes off, it will be the end of mankind as we know it.

Thu 23 Apr 2015 12:57:00
Name : Yellowstone Caldera
Email :
Giant New Magma Reservoir Found Beneath Yellowstone Supervolcano...

http://news.discovery.com/earth/peering-inside-yellowstones-supervolcano-150423.htm

Very much alive...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/04/23/scientists-find-missing-link-in-yellowstone-plumbing-this-giant-volcano-is-very-much-alive/
Tue 21 Apr 2015 08:39:55
Email : old phrases still work best
I'm looking for an apt to rent on the ground floor. I've been sending emails to potential rental managers. And I mention that I live on the 4th floor of a building and due to a stroke I can't traverse the stairs anymore because I'm.. ah.. ah disabled??.. partially disabled?? .... handicapped???....ah partially paralyzed?? ... ah I'm not sure how to describe my condition.

Then it struck me... the old term "crippled". I think that old term covers it perfectly.

Sun 12 Apr 2015 05:07:32
There's nothing "tough" about me. Believe me, you will come away from that procedure laughing that you were so nervous.
Sat 11 Apr 2015 01:06:43
Email : leaving my home town??
Since my stroke, I am unable to traverse the 4 floors of stairs in my apt bldg.

So I have been looking for a ground floor apt in Imperial Beach. But I havenít been able to find one that is affordable (apprx $1000) and one that I like, there are few if any.

But Iím finding many in Chula Vista, great ones, even two bd rooms in my price range.

Iím really gonna be sad if I have to leave my Imperial Beach home town.. but I may not have any choice.

Fri 10 Apr 2015 10:26:47
Thanks for the advice and encouragement! You sound a little tougher than me, though!
Fri 10 Apr 2015 10:10:22
I had a colonoscopy last year and it's painless, absolutely painless. They found a couple of very small polyps and when they nipped them I didn't feel a thing.
Be sure to lay in a position so that you can see what the doctor sees on the TV screen. It's a very interesting experience.
Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT take the sedative they offer before the procedure. It's absolutely unnecessary. I got up afterward and drove home. They said if I had taken the sedative I would have had to had a driver to take me home.
It's a piece of cake, much easier than anything you'll ever experience in a dentists office.
Thu 09 Apr 2015 06:13:26
Name : about Firefox Web Browser
Email :

Firefox helps you cover your assets with latest Tracking Protection feature

Tracking

Did you know that even when browsing in Incognito Mode (regardless of browser), some websites can still collect data from you? Cookies, metadata... if a website really wants your information, they'll go to all means to get it. Thankfully, browsers like Firefox are doing everything they can to ensure users can experience as much privacy as possible while browsing.

In the latest release of Firefox, there's a new feature called Tracking Protection. According to Mozilla:

"Tracking Protection allows you to take control of your privacy online. While Firefox has a Do Not Track feature that tells websites not to monitor your behavior, companies are not required to honor it. Firefox's Tracking Protection feature puts the control back in your hands by actively blocking domains and sites that are known to track users."

In other words--those companies that refuse to honor the Do Not Track features of incognito browsers will finally see their efforts thwarted with Tracking Protection.

Tracking Protection works with a blocklist. The initial blocklist is based on Disconnect and should grow with usage.

Before I show you how to enable the Tracking Privacy feature, let me first walk you through the process of enabling Do Not Track. This feature is more user-friendly and will prevent sites that honor the setting from tracking you. The steps to enable Do Not Track are as follows:

Open Firefox
Click the menu button (three horizontal lines in the upper right corner)
Click Preferences
Click the Privacy button
Click to enable Tell site that I do not want to be tracked (Figure A)
Click Close

Enabling Do Not Track on Firefox.

You have now opted out of third-party tracking whenever you browse with Firefox.

But is it enough? Not when sites refuse to abide. Fortunately, Firefox still has you covered. In the newest releases of Firefox (mine stands at 37.0.1), you won't find Tracking Protection in the Preferences because the feature is still very new. You can, however, enable it. Here's how:

Open Firefox
In the address bar, type

about:config

I promise you won't muck everything up by clicking: 'I'll be careful, I promise!'

Search for:

privacy.trackingprotection.enabled

Under Value (in the privacy.trackingprotection.enabled row), double-click false to set it "true"

Restart Firefox

http://news.yahoo.com/firefox-helps-cover-assets-latest-174857917.html
Thu 09 Apr 2015 06:11:57
Name : about Firefox Web Browser
Email :

Firefox helps you cover your assets with latest Tracking Protection feature

Tracking

Did you know that even when browsing in Incognito Mode (regardless of browser), some websites can still collect data from you? Cookies, metadata... if a website really wants your information, they'll go to all means to get it. Thankfully, browsers like Firefox are doing everything they can to ensure users can experience as much privacy as possible while browsing.

In the latest release of Firefox, there's a new feature called Tracking Protection. According to Mozilla:

"Tracking Protection allows you to take control of your privacy online. While Firefox has a Do Not Track feature that tells websites not to monitor your behavior, companies are not required to honor it. Firefox's Tracking Protection feature puts the control back in your hands by actively blocking domains and sites that are known to track users."

In other words--those companies that refuse to honor the Do Not Track features of incognito browsers will finally see their efforts thwarted with Tracking Protection.

Tracking Protection works with a blocklist. The initial blocklist is based on Disconnect and should grow with usage.

Before I show you how to enable the Tracking Privacy feature, let me first walk you through the process of enabling Do Not Track. This feature is more user-friendly and will prevent sites that honor the setting from tracking you. The steps to enable Do Not Track are as follows:

Open Firefox
Click the menu button (three horizontal lines in the upper right corner)
Click Preferences
Click the Privacy button
Click to enable Tell site that I do not want to be tracked (Figure A)
Click Close

Enabling Do Not Track on Firefox.

You have now opted out of third-party tracking whenever you browse with Firefox.

But is it enough? Not when sites refuse to abide. Fortunately, Firefox still has you covered. In the newest releases of Firefox (mine stands at 37.0.1), you won't find Tracking Protection in the Preferences because the feature is still very new. You can, however, enable it. Here's how:

Open Firefox
In the address bar, type about:config
Promise you won't muck everything up by clicking 'I'll be careful, I promise!'

Search for privacy.trackingprotection.enabled

Under Value (in the privacy.trackingprotection.enabled row), double-click false to set it true
Restart Firefox

http://news.yahoo.com/firefox-helps-cover-assets-latest-174857917.html
Wed 08 Apr 2015 09:59:47
Don't hold back farting or you will have very bad stomach cramps. They use a lot of air to open up the colon. Yes this is gross but VERY important.
Wed 01 Apr 2015 11:30:27
Email : Elvis Hank
Thanks for the comforting. I'm a little crybaby, too!
Wed 01 Apr 2015 11:38:35
I was scared as hell, a little cry baby. But, seriously, it was no big deal. You feel a little pressure upon penetration, and thatís it. My 3rd experience was a little unusual, so I spent an inordinate amount of time on the table, and there was some discomfort.

My first experience was more common, short and no discomfort.

Get your mind set that youíre ďda manĒ and ainít afraid of nuttin, and it will be no big deal. They give you a mild intravenous sedative and that will be the closest to any pain or discomfort you feel.

Wed 01 Apr 2015 10:37:37
I'm glad they nipped most of those polyps in the bud. I'm going for my first colonoscopy soon. Not looking forward to it!
Wed 01 Apr 2015 09:26:57
Email : Colonoscopy fun
Went and had my 3rd Colonoscopy in the last month and a half (the first 2 couldnít be completed for various reasons). Finally, this one was completed. This was supposed to last 10 years before I needed another one, but I had so many polyps and so many large ones, they want to see me again in a year. HA HA!! fat chance of that ever happening.

I donít see what gay guy get out of banging each other. I guess Iíll be taking that mystery to hell with me.

Wed 01 Apr 2015 09:25:52
Email : Joe
Love you brother, thanks for caring.

Wish you could have made it to the Anchor photo, I don't have any photos of thee and me. That would have been a good one.

Wed 18 Mar 2015 06:26:11
Name : Joe
Sorry to hear about your latest problems........
I see you fixed the breakfast photo's.
Thank You
Tue 17 Mar 2015 05:25:24
Email : Joe
Jo made me do it..

Nawh.. seriously, the truthosity of the whole dang thing is.. it was a Tramadol brain fart. Yep, Iíve be taking Tramadol for the last several days.

My legs have been giving out on me lately, without warning, and I fall where ever Iím standing. I shouldnít say ďwithout warningĒ the terrible truth is my legs do give me a 10 second tingling warning, but there is nothing I can do to stop it.

So, my sad story is, I fell and hurt my side. And Iíve been taking Tramadol to relive the pain. Tramadol is great for pain relief, but it scrambles the brain.. Itís been 4hrs since Iíve been trying to type this little note.

Anyway, Iím gonna try and fix the Breakfast Club link again, now that I know that there was nothing really wrong with it in the first place, or was it the second place? The last time it only took me 8hrs to fix it, this time it should only take about 4hrs.

OH, and by the way, there was at least one hoorah for the day, I accidently fixed my sound!!.. I just can't remember how I did it.

There should only be a few more days with the Tramadol. But Iím gonna miss that gooooood feelin.

Tue 17 Mar 2015 12:27:33
Name : to Joe
Email :
Henry knew that, he was just testing you. ;-)
Tue 17 Mar 2015 08:02:33
Name : Joe
Email : Henry.....Jo
The pictures you posted for the March breakfast are actually Feb's pictures
which you had already posted for Feb. D didn't make March's breakfast
because she was sick......so no pictures were taken...
Mon 16 Mar 2015 08:12:46
Email :
10-4 Chief!! Hope the sound gets fixed....
Mon 16 Mar 2015 06:21:06
Email : Jo
The 2015 March Meeting of the Breakfast Club works now.

But now I'm having a sound problem.

Sun 15 Mar 2015 11:14:31
Email :
Your 2015 link to the Breakfast Club pics doesnt work!!.....:0
Mon 02 Feb 2015 10:42:09
Yes, the Dove was a 5 part TV mini series. I avoided it for years because I thought it was about some lovesick singing cowboy named Lonesome Dove. Can't judge a book by it's cover! The only complaint I've heard about it is it doesn't have a happy ending. But that's life!
Fri 30 Jan 2015 11:42:25
Iíve seen Lonesome Dove.. wasnít it a looong movie or series?? I cant remember it well. Billy Budd sounds familiar but I donít remember it. Iím going to that IMDB(s) to check it out, thanks.

Fri 30 Jan 2015 11:02:29
Email : Obi
Have you seen Lonesome Dove yet? The greatest western ever, IMO. Did I already recommend Billy Budd? A GREAT movie from the eary sixties.
Sat 24 Jan 2015 04:52:55
Email : Obi
You should also look into e-cigarettes. Maybe nicotine and water vapor will less harmfully satisfy your need to smoke.
Fri 23 Jan 2015 03:24:53
Email : oh yeah
Two excellent suggestions.. especially the ďmy 2 centsĒ one, that sounds like me all the way.

Fri 23 Jan 2015 02:25:49
Name : my 2 cents
Email :
I might get blasted even more than WRT for my suggestion but why not do what makes you happy. Why not just have fun and be happy. What's better, a boring, miserable 2 years or a happy kickass 1 and a half years? Who knows, you may live 10 or more years. You decide. I know which one I would choose and it ain't the boring one. lol

btw I drink every night and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Fri 23 Jan 2015 11:07:03
I might get blasted on here for this, but have you considered a little medical marijuana? It might kill two birds with one stone(d)!
Thu 22 Jan 2015 01:50:37
The truth is Iím a lazy butthead. I always have blamed my lethargy on diabetes because my sugar (energy) doesnít go to my muscles, it just gets pissed out.

And now itís worse, since I became partially paralyzed it makes every movement a struggle. All I want to do is lay down and watch movies until I fall asleep.. LOL

I miss drinking my rum n coke. If you know anything about alcohol you know that before it becomes a depressant it first is a stimulant. I remember when I drank I felt ďnormalĒ, like I had the energy of a normal person. If was a great feeling it made me happy.

I could still drink, but.. if I do I donít think I could do it without smoking, and smoking is what most likely caused my stroke.

I often think that since Iím going to die soon I might as well drink and smoke again and enjoy what little time I have leftÖ it a thought. ;-)

Sun 18 Jan 2015 01:33:37
How are you doing, Obie? You sure don't post much. Hope you're condition is still improving.
Fri 16 Jan 2015 01:31:54
Name : Webmaster
Email : New Year
This board has been refreshed for the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!